8: A Boring Presentation
- The Impossible Burger
- Lab-Grown Meat: Pricing and Benefits
- Ten Million Dollars' Worth of Flamethrowers
- Tweet 1: "The Boring Company flamethrower guaranteed to liven up any party!"
- Elon on Instagram: "Great for roasting nuts 🔥 🥜"
- Elon on Instagram: "Don't do this."
- Tweet 2: "When the zombie apocalypse happens, you’ll be glad you bought a flamethrower."
- Tweet 3: "Obviously, a flamethrower is a super terrible idea. Definitely don’t buy one."
- Tweet 4: "The rumor that I’m secretly creating a zombie apocalypse to generate demand..."
- Tweet 5: "Flamethrowers sold out"
- Tweet 6: "All flamethrowers will ship with a complimentary boring fire extinguisher"
- Tweet 7: Apparently, some customs agencies are saying they won’t allow shipment..."
- Assemblyman Miguel Santiago's statement
- The Boring Company: Not A Flamethrower
- A Boring Presentation
- Fox 11 LA: Public hearing in Culver City on Elon Musk's underground tunnels (video)
- The Boring Company FAQ
- Wired: Elon Musk Reveals His Awkward Dislike of Mass Transit
- LA Times on CEQA: California's signature environmental law is being abused (again)
- Twitter: Elon clarifies his stance on public transit
- ThoughtCo: What Is the Passenger Capacity of Different Modes of Traffic?
- The First Principles Method Explained By Elon Musk (video)
- Elon Musk at TED 2017: The future we're building - and boring (video)
- futurespeak.fm: Your one-stop shop for show notes
- iTunes Direct Link: Every rating / review helps the show grow. Thank you for listening!
Not Sponsored by: